My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Barbie's Friend Begins P90 Weight Loss and Fitness Journey



Dear Boys and Girls,

A few months back I gave my friend a copy of Power90. Last week he called saying, I'm ready to begin. I could feel the determination in his voice.

As you'll see from the video, facing the scale isn't easy or pleasant. But once you face the moment of truth, change can truly begin.

Tony Horton says this all the time: you don't have to go from junk to super clean eating in order to see changes. You CAN begin by cutting out soft drinks and major junk, then gradually move on to eating cleaner foods. Small changes can yield big results.

I hope this video will motivate you to start your own journey. If you'd like me to be your free coach, click on the link below and let's get ready to bring it!

http://budurl.com/k2zd

To your health!

Barbie, PhD

Post Workout Thoughts:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So Awesome!! I have been there on day 1 of Power 90 and was shaking my head in agreement with you the whole time. I am now in day 37 ish and have lost 4.25 inches in my waist!! Very excited for you! Wishing you all the best on your Journey! Remember you are not alone!

Tanya

Coach Barbie, PhD said...

Thanks for your post, Tanya. I've received a lot of messages on facebook and on the boards about Aaron's journey. People can really relate and are rooting for him. It's touching and awesome! CONGRATS on your inches lost!!!! Keep bringing it! stay strong!