Dear Boys and Girls,
It's time for another Slim Spot Challenge. My dear Slim Spotters demand it! The eating clean and pressing play challenge is open to everyone who is willing to participate actively on my forum, Barbie's Slim Spot.
I've decided to make this challenge just 20 days long. Truly, if you eat super duper clean and press play 5-6 times a week, you will see a difference.
Join me! Let's take our body to the next level!
Your friend in fitness,
CHALLENGE DATES: Monday, August 26th, 2009 until and including Saturday, September 12, 2009
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
1. You PRESS PLAY Five or Six Times a week, depending on your program. If you miss a workout, you're out of the challenge.
2. You EAT CLEAN six times a week. It's up to you if you want to stuff yourselves like a bell pepper on your cheat day. But, I recommend a cheat MEAL and not a cheat day.
3. YOU ARE ALLOWED "ONE ADDITIONAL CHEAT SNACK" in this 20 DAY PERIOD. That means, Out of the 20 days during which you are doing the challenge, you may treat yourself to ONE CHEAT SNACK (like a cookie or a glass of alcohol) in addition to your cheat meal. If you have a second cheat snack, you are out of the challenge.
4. You MUST report daily for the preceding day ON THE SLIM SPOT MESSAGE BOARD. For example, "Yesterday, I ate clean and pressed play." I am not a record keeper, so please go to the Slim Spot to hold yourselves accountable.
The official manager for this challenge is CASSIE. Please REPORT IN RED LETTERING.
5. You have until Tuesday morning to take your measurements AND pictures. You don't have to post them.
At the end of the challenge, we will put the WARRIORS NAMES IN A HAT TO DETERMINE THE WINNER!
THE PRIZE: Tony's One on One Video
Will you be the last man/woman standing?!
YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!
For daily accountability and community support, visit my forum, Barbie's Slim Spot in the Slim in 6 Category. You must Join the Community first, if you are not part of BeachBody. It's free!
If you would like me to coach you, click here and fill out the form. It's also free! You can also write me at firstname.lastname@example.org.