My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Your Time to Vote!!


Dear Boys and Girls,

The Voting Poll for the Million Dollar Body Quarterly Contest is officially open! I would be honored to have your vote. Thank you soooo much for accompanying me on this most awesome two-year journey that, really, has just begun.

I am feeling overwhelmed by the support I have received from folks today letting me know that they have already voted for me. I feel the love!! When you take care of yourself and do good for others it ALWAYS come back to you.

Guys, even if I am not the $10,000 winner, I have already won. My cup runneth over. I know my buddy Jeffrey Armbruster feels the same.

That said, It's time to vote!! To cast your vote for Barbie and Jeff, click here.

To vote, you must be a member of the BeachBody community. It is free. CLICK HERE. Note, I will also become your free coach.

Your friend in fitness,
Barbie, PhD

No comments: