My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Monday, September 14, 2009

$10,000 Million Dollar Body Game Winners Barbie and Jeffrey Bring It in Michigan



Dear Boys and Girls,

I'm sitting here in Jeffrey Ambruster's home office posting this video, along with his childhood buddy and my boyfriend, Jason Diebold.

The boys are just smiling, I can't stop crying. I think it hits me in spurts: We won!! It's not the $10,000 that's making me feel this way. I just can't get over how much my life has changed over the past two years. I can't believe how something as (seemingly) simple as fitness videos can bring people together. I always tell people that what sets BeachBody apart is the Community. It really is true.

Wherever we go we seem to have BeachBody friends who we can visit, bring it, and say hello to along the way. It's been an incredible weekend for me.

I love my boys! and I am so thankful for this life!

Bring it!!
Barbie, PhD

No comments: