Yes! Yes! It's that time again! Today is the last day of our Eating Clean Challenge, the one where we only ate from the top two tiers of Michi's Ladder.
Believe me when I tell you that I never thought we'd get THESE KINDS OF RESULTS!!! We, the men and women on my Barbie's Slim Spot, have dropped more than 45 collective pounds!!! On average, I would say, we have each dropped about 3 to 5 pounds in 3 weeks!!
JOIN US!!! Eating Super clean makes all the difference in the world.
CHALLENGE DATES: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 14th through (including) SATURDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2009
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
1. You PRESS PLAY Five or Six Times a week, depending on your program. If you miss a workout, you're out of the challenge.
2. You EAT CLEAN six times a week. It's up to you if you want to stuff yourselves like a bell pepper on your cheat day. But, I recommend a cheat MEAL and not a cheat day.
3. YOU ARE ALLOWED "ONE ADDITIONAL CHEAT SNACK" in this 20 DAY PERIOD. That means, Out of the 20 days during which you are doing the challenge, you may treat yourself to ONE CHEAT SNACK (like a cookie or a glass of alcohol) in addition to your cheat meal. If you have a second cheat snack, you are out of the challenge.
4. You MUST report daily for the preceding day ON THE SLIM SPOT MESSAGE BOARD. For example, "Yesterday, I ate clean and pressed play." I am not a record keeper, so please go to the Slim Spot to hold yourselves accountable.
5. You have until Tuesday morning to take your measurements AND pictures. You don't have to post them.
At the end of the challenge, we will put the WARRIORS NAMES IN A HAT TO DETERMINE THE WINNER!
THE PRIZE: Tony's One on One Video
Will you be the last man/woman standing?!
YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!
For daily accountability and community support, visit my forum, Barbie's Slim Spot in the Slim in 6 Category. You must Join the Community first, if you are not part of BeachBody. It's free!
If you would like me to coach you, click here and fill out the form. It's also free! You can also write me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EATING CLEAN RULES:
RULE 1: You eat 4 to 6 small meals per day, ideally breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner. That means that you are eating every 2 to 3 hours.
Your body needs to be fueled. Eating only breakfast, lunch, and dinner is not okay.
RULE 2: You eat at least 1250 calories (unless you are less than 5 feet tall). I am putting this down because this challenge is about eating clean and being healthy, not about starving yourself.
RULE 3: This is more like a guideline than a rule. You follow something close to a 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fat diet. For those of you doing carb manipulation or following a special plan for diabetics, that's fine, too. Again, I just don't want folks to think they are eating clean if they eat 4 bowls of cereal per day. Your meals have to be balanced.
RULE 4: This is the real challenge part: YOU EAT ONLY FROM THE TOP 2 TIERS of MICHI'S LADDER 6 DAYS A WEEK. That means that you cannot have bagels for breakfast nor frozen yogurt for a snack. Top 2 tiers. Period.
If you are not a FREE BeachBody community member, click here to join so you can have access to Michi's Ladder. I will also become your free coach.
NOTE: When I first came up with this challenge, I was afraid that it would be too restrictive. But, our results speak for themselves. That said, this is the challenge and these are the rules. If you accept to enter it, then you also accept to enter the NO WHINING ZONE!
Are you ready?
Bring it! Barbie, PhD
**** ADDENDUM: Shakeology, Recovery drink, protein supplements, coffee, natural almond/peanut butter, and almond milk are ALLOWED. *******
Hi! I am an Independent BeachBody Coach.
If you're looking for someone to help you on this most awesome journey, you've come to the right place.
It would be an honor for me to coach you for FREE.
If you'd like to help change lives by becoming an Independent BeachBody coach, contact me at email@example.com