My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coaching Opportunity Webinar Every Thursday at 8:30pm ET




Dear Boys and Girls,

The coaches on my team and myself created www.getpaid2getfit.net for those interested in the coaching opportunity. Check it out and feel free to write with any questions. You will only get honest answers from me. The business side of coaching (well, like the fitness side) takes commitment and dedication, so I won't sugar-coat it by telling you that it's easy money. I will tell you that coaching is extremely rewarding for me on a personal level and that after two years, it has become (it's been a process) financially rewarding. Anything worth doing takes work.

Tomorrow, and EVERY THURSDAY, we hold a Business Opportunity Info Session/Presentation. I will be leading tomorrow's call. Join us if you like!

Here is the info. You must register, even if you do it ten minutes prior to the event. It only takes a few seconds.

Thu, Sep 17, 2009 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM EDT
Registration Web Link:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/457016019

Bring it, people!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: