My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Twisted/Sprained My Ankle! UGH!



Dear Boys and Girls,

Can we say Ugh! I twisted my foot yesterday while talking to a guy at the gym about the wonders of P90X. How ironic!

Anyway, can I just say, this sucks!! My plan up until yesterday and what I have been doing for the past week and a half is to do cardio 6 days a week in the morning, followed by my resistance workout 3 times a week in the evening.

I'm sitting here with my foot all wrapped up and am about to see if I can do the elliptical machine without pain. Yes, I know, if it hurts, I'll stop!

If I have to, I will skip on the cardio for a few days or until it heals (even though it will kill me!!) and just focus on what I can do: resistance work.

In the meantime, my eating will remain super duper clean.

Life will always throw us curve balls. We just have to learn how to catch.

Bring it!
Barbie, PhD

p.s. I signed up to do a 10k race with a friend, who at first didn't believe me when I told him what happened. I was only too happy to make him a video :) and send him photos of my potato foot.

No comments: