My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm Famous! and some good stuff on Shakeology!



Dear Boys and Girls,

Okay, it's official. I'm a little poster child for Slim in 6! Hee hee hee. I was watching my goddess, Slim in 6's trainer Debbie Siebers, speaking about Shakeology, when I saw myself working out on the video. How cool is that?!

I am not someone who is easily star struck. But, when I met Debbie Siebers last March at the Coaches Summit, I had tears in my eyes. I remember telling her, "I'm not usually someone who is warm and fuzzy (I didn't want to tell her that I don't drool over "stars"), but I am so thankful for your program. It changed my life."

I've moved on to different BeachBody programs, but I really can't say enough great things about Slim in 6. IT REALLY IS THE ULTIMATE FAT BLASTER. Really.

And how about Shakeology? I love it, too! I drink it after my resistance workout or as a snack. But, when I'm running late or too busy to cook, I use Shakeology as a meal replacement.

For more info on the goodness of Shakeology, go to www.shakeitoff.info. If you email me at coachbarbie@gmail.com, I will send you a Shakeology recipe book for free. To be honest, I like it nice and simple: with water. But most folks like to add almond milk and maybe some fruit.

Okay, over and out!

Barbie, PhD

2 comments:

screwdestiny said...

Ha, that's pretty cool.

Coach Barbie, PhD said...

:) Ya! I'm famous! Okay, maybe not so famous. I'm actually 10 lbs heavier in that cameo. I want a refilming! :p