My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Countdown: THREE?? Two!


Dear Boys and Girls,

Hey, where'd I go last night?

I was too tired, too cranky, too miserable to blog. I still am, but I needed to come back just to let you know that I'm hanging in there, strong and committed. The last two days have been tough to say the least.

Today as I was paying the salon owner where I got my manicure, she asked me, "Are you doing a show soon?" I'm like ??? She said something like, "I see you with your water bottle and you're so fit. Someone as fit as you must be doing a show. You should. You look great." Um, I was wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants, but, okay! It's the second or third time this week that someone has asked me whether I compete. It must mean I'm doing something right.

Yes, this Barbie is moving in the right direction.

Thursday, Friday, and then it's time to show off what has taken me two plus years to achieve.

Sweet potatoes, baby, I will see you next week.

Bring it!
Barbie, PhD

1 comment:

screwdestiny said...

Hahaha, that sweet potato comment cracked me up!