My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 3 of the Shakeology Cleanse


Dear Boys and Girls,

It's 9pm. I'm totally fried after having had an amazingly productive and exciting day. I woke up super excited about starting an email series for coaches on my team. I had so much to do today that I hardly had time to think about the fact that I was on a Shakeology "cleanse."

So: How'd it go?

To be honest, it was great to not have to think about cooking and real eating for three days. There wasn't any food in my fridge either. Yup, I made my own salad from the local deli (it was surprisingly good) and had it for dinner three days in a row.

I feel great. Unlike the 2-day Slimming Fast, I felt energetic while doing the Shakeology cleanse. Getting through my workout was tough last night and today, I skipped cardio. But that's okay, my body probably needed the break.

Tomorrow I get back to super duper clean eating and my regularly scheduled workouts. I'm ready for "real foods," meaning, egg whites, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, fish, veggies, and chicken.

It really is crazy how I felt my body getting used to Bubba Burgers. How very easily we can stray? Ain't that something.

But, Barbie's back, refocused. Determined. Ready.

And now, off to walk the dogs.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

1 comment:

screwdestiny said...

I'm actually amazed that you didn't feel like crap when you strayed from your eating plan. I know that if I eat very clean for an extended period of time, if I try to eat anything really fatty/salty/sugary my body rejects it.