My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, March 18, 2010

After Hawaii, After the Cleanse, Real Life



Dear Boys and Girls,

I was about to say that I "survived" the Shakeology 3-day cleanse, but really, it didn't feel like a struggle at all. This morning I woke up "back to normal," six pounds lighter or the same weight as before my trip.

When people write to me asking me about the Slimming 2-day formula, I tell them that I've done it, but that afterwards, I felt as if I wanted to eat everything in sight. Part of me was a little afraid of that happening this time. Maybe because I was aware of it, it didn't happen.

This morning, yes, I woke up hungry, but I felt ready to eat clean. Oatmeal, with a touch of peanut butter, egg whites on the side: YUM!

Snack: same ol' thing: 2 rice cakes with almond butter. Yummmm!!

Lunch: I actually had a Shakeology shake as a meal replacement because my fridge was empty and I didn't feel like eating out.

After work, I rushed to the supermarket and stocked up my fridge.

Dinner? Darn, I should have taken a picture. It was pretty! I had colorful peppers sauteed in a touch of spray olive oil, chicken breast (about 6 oz), onions, Mrs. Dash, and a bit of almond milk ( I was pretending it was coconut). I also had 1/2 a sweet potato since I'll be doing weight training in about an hour.

Hawaii was beautiful. I miss my boyfriend who is staying there longer to build his team. But I'm glad to be back to my normal life.

There's no place like home.

Barbie, PhD

No comments: