My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 3--Bring It, Baby!


I Just Done Brought It with Shoulders and Arms, ladies and gentlemen!

This has got to be one of my favorite workouts.

Of course, when I got up this morning, I was even more sore than yesterday. But, mentally, I was looking forward to the challenge.

59 minutes of shoulder and bicep love! I went for lower reps and heavier resistance--I want big guns this time around.

When Abripper-X came around, i was beat. But, it is no longer a question of whether I will do it or not. I got on the floor and perhaps for the first time ever, completed the entire routine, including the bonus mason twists.

Uh-huh, Barbie BROUGHT IT TODAY! This is how success happens, ladies and gentlemen: one day at a time.

Day 3 down. 87 more to go!

Bring it!

Barbie


3 comments:

Lisa B said...

Barbie, You are oh so right...one day at a time! AWESOME job brrrinnnging it with Shoulders and Arms and ARX. We'll have to start calling you Barbie Twist. Woo, hoo.

Bree said...

Barbie, are you taking your glutamine???? That'll get rid of the soreness.

Coach Barbie, PhD said...

Bree: I keep forgetting to buy the glutamine!! I'll get it this week. :)

Lisa: Barbie Twist--I like that!!