My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jenny Spreads Her Wings


I wanted to congratulate my coachee Jenny for becoming an Independent Team BeachBody Coach!! Congratulations, Jenny--You're all Growns Up!

Here's a little blurb from Jenny's Blog:

Coach Jenny
I am a computer programmer and an Independent BeachBody Coach. I am 43, and even though I’ve been into fitness, discovering the excellent programs from BeachBody helped me lose the unwanted pounds, make over my body and acquire the confidence that one can do it at my age, or any age. The process of my body makeover made me realize how excited I am about fitness, nutrition, and how much I love to share my success and help others on the path of the healthy lifestyle! This gives my life a deeper satisfaction and fills it with excitement and meaning! So, work out with me, I’ll be happy to give you any advice about your workout programs and nutrition, help you with motivation to start and stay with it - and it is free! You have nothing to lose but pounds! Click here to sign up.
Boys and Girls, you can click on the link to make Jenny your coach. I think she's great!

Again, hon, Congrats! You're going to be an awesome coach!

Barbie

No comments: