My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 11: Mixing It Up a Bit


I just Brought It with Yoga Booty Ballet's "Hip Hop Abs Workout"and 15 minutes of Debbie's Slim in 6, "Slim & Limber."

I wound up staying at a friend's place, who happened to have Yoga Booty Ballet and Slim in 6 amongst a host of other dvds. So, I chose that which would most resemble Yoga-X.

As much as I tried to not like Yoga Booty Ballet--it just sounds too fruity for me--I actually did! The workout was fun and made me feel that I have no rhythm and coordination whatsoever. And another thing, now that I think about it, I don't know what about that workout was Yoga-esque. Hmm.

Anyway, after 37 minutes of good fun (nothing compared to Debbie or Tony's workouts) and a medium intensity cardiovascular workout, it felt good to do some stretching with Debbie.

I confess, I would have much preferred to duke it out with Tony in Yoga-X, but a girl has to make do with what she has! I also confess, I woke up feeling a bit under the weather, but wanted to make sure I got my workout in.

Now I can say, Day 11 down. 79 more to go!

Bring it!

Barbie

No comments: