My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Friday, July 18, 2008

Life in the Community


Is it just me or are the BeachBody Community Forums H-O-P-P-I-N-G like frogs lately?!!! I love it--So many folks seem to be on FIRE!

One thing is for sure: whatever the energy of the "thread" or forum you hang with, you're sure to catch whatever it is they got. Watch out, kids, because Beachbodymania is contagious! What I've seen pretty much everywhere I post are people trying to bring it hard in the kitchen and on the mat. So many lurkers and people who completely fell off the wagon for whatever life's reasons, are coming back, determined to get back on. Stick with us, kids, we're gonna help each other get to our optimal state of fitness!

Hip

Hip

Hurray...

...for this most awesome community that we are building! I love how we are cheering and pushing each other to new heights. We are encouraging each other to eat tighter, eat more (good stuff, of course), do the dreaded yoga crane position (and to document it in video), come up with a creative new routine, or adopt a new attitude.

Boys and girls, Barbie and friends are ROCKING THE HOUSE!!

If you are struggling, reach out, you are sure to receive a helping hand! If you are lurking, eager but too shy to participate, um, get over it!! Jump in!!! Ride the wave of excitement that is in the air!

Everyone, let's keep bringing it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: