My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FREE Jack Canfield Tele-Clinic Tomorrow!!


Boys and Girls,

You know I'm a huge fan and promoter of JACK CANFIELD's book,
THE SUCCESS PRINCIPLES: Getting From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. Tomorrow morning he will be holding a FREE Telephone LIVE CALL/SEMINAR. PLEASE CHECK LINK FOR TIME!!! I registered for it via the link below! I thought you might like to attend as well if you have the time.

Let's Bring it!

Barbie


****

How to get out of overwhelm, choosing a mentor and
life-long curriculum, how to change your 'vibrational'
levels and how the 'Rule of Five' applies when you
have multiple goals to accomplish...

These are just a few of the topics I've chosen to
discuss on this month's Ask Jack Canfield Tele-Clinic,
Wednesday, August 6th -- will you join me?

You still have the opportunity to ask me your most
pressing question, too, as I always have time to
answer anywhere from 8-12 questions during these
70-minute content-rich training calls.

So go ahead -- ask me anything!

Hopefully, your question will be one of a handful
I'll pick to answer during this month's tele-class.

--------> R.S.V.P. for Wed. August 6th <---------- DATE: Wednesday, August 6th COST: No-cost for the LIVE call RSVP: http://www.askjackcanfield.com/

(Even if you don't have a question,
you can still listen-in and learn!)

--------------------------------------------------

Ask Jack Canfield are 70-minute 'study-sessions'
held the first Wednesday of each month and filled
with unique thought-provoking questions submitted
by listeners just like you.

If you have a schedule conflict, you should go
ahead and send me your question, and when you do,
I'll give you information on how to access the
valuable call recordings as a back-up.

If you've never participated before, I highly
recommend you give it a try.

I promise you won't be disappointed.

>> R.S.V.P.---> http://www.askjackcanfield.com/

I hope to hear you on the call!

Dedicated to your success,



JACK CANFIELD
http://www.askjackcanfield.com/


P.S. Below are 4 questions that I have already
pre-selected to discuss on this Wednesday's call:


1.) How do I get out of overwhelm mode?

2.) With all the good information out there, how do you
recommend one chooses a 'teacher' or 'work' to study?

Is there a ling-long curriculm that could walk
someone through all of it?

3.) How do you change or raise your vibrational levels?

4.) You recommend doing 5 things a day to achieve your
goals. What if I have multiple goals? How am I going
to do 5 things a day for each and not be overwhelmed?

5.) ??

6.) ??

7.) ??

8.) ??

9.) ??

10.)??




The Jack Canfield Companies
P.O. Box 30880
Santa Barbara, CA 93130
(805) 563-2935
http://www.jackcanfield.com/


No comments: