My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Barbie and Tony at the Dallas Event!

Dear Boys and Girls,

I had an amazingly fun-filled, inspiring weekend at the Dallas BeachBody event. Please enjoy the picture show!

****

I went up to Tony and said, "Okay, I want a picture where you're admiring my muscles." He said, "Is that what you want?" I said, "Ya."

Photobucket

I snuck up behind him as he was chatting with someone and had someone take this shot. Um, I really do look like I'm in heaven.

Photobucket

Here I am with top-coach Traci Morrow. She is so tiny, so beautiful, and so sweet!

Photobucket

I told Mark Briggs, "Come on, Briggs. I want a picture of you showing Barbie some love." I really am demanding, huh?

Photobucket

And this is Barbie and Puckhead:

Photobucket

Who's Puckhead, you ask? He's Mr. December 2007's Monthly Contest Winner. And yes, he's got the X tattooed on his body!

Photobucket

Barbie and Briggs post workout with Tony Horton. It was awesome to have Mark there to correct my form and give me some pointers!

Photobucket

I left feeling more inspired and committed than ever to my own fitness and to coaching!

Bring it on!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: