My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Coach Nazly: Birds of a Feather



I love it how one by one the people that matter in my life get fit and transform before my very eyes. I guess it really is true: Birds of a feather flock together.

I don't preach. I never preach. I have found that talking to people who are not ready for change is more often than not a waste of energy. Instead, I lead by example and let others come to me. It's difficult to not see what BeachBody has done for me, both inside and out. But when they do come, believe me, I jump for joy and do the happiest of happy dances. I want to see my friends be fit and feel the empowerment that usually accompanies the physical transformation!

Check out my girl Nazly's transformation! Nazly had always been one of my fit friends. But like she says, despite being a runner and triathlete, her body never quite looked the part. It didn't take her very long at all to get on board with the X.

This was Nazly just four and a half months ago:



When I look at her transformation pictures, I can hardly believe it. My girl really does have a rockin' body! Her killer legs are to die for.

This past weekend, Nazly competed in the Men's Health Urbanathlon in NYC, an 8.2 mile race where she was confronted with urban obstacles. In addition to running 8 miles, she had to climb over taxis. Here she is!




..after which she had to climb a wall before crossing the finish line:



My girl rocked the house with a finishing time of 1 hour and 37 minutes. Nazly came in with all the fit men, not even with all the fit women! My 105 lb fitness warrior friend did done do me proud!

She was even kind enough to pose with Barbie for a picture:




Last week, Nazly decided to become a coach. Her plan? To start a workout group using BeachBody videos in a local community center. Her vision? To institute many such programs throughout the city in order to help city slickers lead healthier lives.

Congratulations, Nazly!! I'm proud to call you my friend.

Click here to see Nazly's profile.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: