My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Monday, September 29, 2008

Let's Talk: Barbie and Josh Coaching Conference Call



Hey, Boys and Girls!

Following my entry, "Coaching and the 'Ick' Factor," I have received a few inquiries on coaching. Josh and Barbie thought it would be a good idea to hold a one-hour online conference call (on www.Gotomeeting.com) this coming Thursday, October 2nd, at 8pm Eastern Time, where we would:

1. Share our personal experiences with coaching.
2. Share with you the many ways you can succeed with coaching outside the message boards.
3. Provide a 20 minute question & answer period.

If you would like to join the call, please contact me at coachbarbie@getfitwithbarbie.com so I can send you an online invitation. Gotomeeting (the online conferencing tool) only holds room for 15 participants.

This invitation is open to any interested participants!

Bring it and see you on Thursday at 8pm Eastern Time!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: