My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

86,400 Seconds


Dear Boys and Girls,

Please enjoy the following movie: www.thetimemovie.com

Twenty something days ago I wrote my entry titled, "Fear is a bitch." I was afraid to start on a writing project because I knew that in writing it, I would be challenging myself and putting my ideas out there. I held to my promise: I wrote five days a week, although sometimes, it took me over eight to ten hours to finally sit down and work. But, three weeks later, the work got done.

Goal creation, what a brilliant idea! I can't say carrying out this project was super enjoyable, but I can't say it was super painful. It was both. There were moments of exhilaration, of "aha! I got it!" and there were moments when I had no clue if I was totally off or on the right track. Despite my boredom, fatigue, frustration, and fear, I just kept chugging along daily.

When I read my paper now, I can't help but ask, who wrote that? When did I do that? How'd it get done? Yes, I wrote it. Yes, it got done! and let's just hope it's good. But, no matter, I am a work in progress. I hope my audience will be kind, but if they are not, then I hope I receive some useful feedback.

We are all given 86,400 seconds every day. We have to decide how we want to put them to work for us.

How are you living your day?

I've got a class to teach and a plane to catch. I'm outta here!

Bring it!

Barbie

No comments: