My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Friday, October 31, 2008

Growing Pains


I just got back from my conference. I hate to admit it, but it did not go as I had hoped. I had been hoping for nods of approval. Instead, I got questions that stumped me and that I didn't quite know how to answer. The last time I blogged I said that in the worse case scenario I would receive very good feedback. And that I did...

Argghhh, but why is growth so darn difficult sometimes? The thought of having to rethink much of the work that I did is painful to say the least. I am at a loss for words today and maybe that's okay. In the end, I know that I will do whatever it is I need to do to lead the life I want to lead. For today, I think I just need to allow myself to rest with that thought in mind.

I'll use this weekend to refocus on my goals, come up with a revised working schedule, and come Monday, it's back to the drawing board.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

2 comments:

Coach Ange, MSW said...

Barbie, dont be too hard on yourself! Its good to reflect, rethink and move forward from any experience. I'm sure your experience at the conference was good one! you got good feed back so that shows you are moving in the right direction, you got questions that caught you off guard! yep, those are the growing pains.. hard yes? painful? yes.. but thats okay it all makes us better, stronger and more empowered.

you my friend are awesome, i know you did a fantastic job, like you said, take this weekend to come up with your plan of action and move it like you do it!!!

You are getting their my friend and no matter what i am proud of you

Ange

Coach Barbie, PhD said...

Thank you, Ange. Really appreciated your words. Much love, Barbie