My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Sunday, October 26, 2008

THE TURKEY BURN: Workout with Barbie and friends in NYC


Dear Boys and Girls,

My BeachBody friends and I are organizing The Turkey Burn, a P90X workout the day after Thanksgiving.


We're Bringing it in NYC with Cardio X, followed by Tony's One on One Killer Abs!

WHEN: The day after Thanksgiving--Friday, November 28, 2008 at 1pm.

WHERE: Arrow Community Center, 35-30 35th Street, Astoria, NY 11106

COST: FREE!! FREE!! FREE!!

DIRECTIONS: By Train: N train to 36 Avenue. Proceed to 35 Street and make a left.

Everyone is welcome! Please let Barbie, Nazly, or Puckhead know if you plan on attending!

Please visit our TURKEY BURN BLOG for updated information. I really look forward to meeting some of my peeps in NYC!

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: