My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Barbie Gets Fit: Day 60, Round 4


I'm not exactly sure when I hit day 60 of Round 4 of my hybrid P90X Plus program, but I know it's right about now. One of my goals is to win the Million Dollar Body transformation contest, so each month, around this time, I snap some photos. When, oh, when will I win? I'm determined to win, if not next month, then the following. I know it'll happen eventually, I just have to be patient. The great thing is that I keep getting fitter and fitter with each passing month. The odds are in my favor. Smile. I don't need the prize, I already feel like I have won. But cross your fingers, kids, I still want to win!

I was thrilled to see my progress pictures tonight. I hadn't really noticed any changes, as my measurements or weight hardly ever change anymore. But, the pictures I took told a different story. All that clean eating and bringing it are paying off. I am getting lean, lean, lean. Oh yes, we are the choices we make.

I've noticed that the times I struggle the most with cravings are those during which I seem to make a leap in my progress. Afraid to give in to my chocolate cake fantasies, I usually tighten up my eating and bring it with extra intensity. Just because you want to eat badly or not exercise, doesn't mean you have to give in to those desires. You bring it in the kitchen and on the mat because you want results, because you are committed. Period. And if you fall flat on your face, you get up, and continue on your journey. You will eventually get to your destination, although, for me, that place is always changing.

Just get started, if you are on the fence about starting a fitness program or if you are struggling. If you need extra support, reach out to your coach or choose one that you think would best support you. If that happens to be me, great! You know how to find me. I'd love to help you on your journey!

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: