My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflecting on 2008 and Looking Forward to 2009!


Dear Boys and Girls,

I'm back in New York, just 9 hours away from 2009. Today especially is a time for reflection.

For a few months now, I have been receiving "Notes from the Universe" from the website www.tut.com. Each morning, the Universe sends me a little note, reminding me of my own personal power and that I am in control of my destiny.

This was the note I received in my inbox today:

Dearest Barbie, I was about to wish that your every dream for 2009 come true. That you find yourself surrounded by friends, laughter, and good times. I almost wished that your every cup runneth over financially, romantically, spiritually, and creatively. That good health be your faithful companion, peace your guarded ally, and love your perpetual guide. When suddenly, it dawned on me that as an infinite, powerful, fun-loving gladiator of the Universe, with eternity before you and the power of your thoughts to help shape it... it's you Barbie, who will be granting wishes this year.

10...9..8..7..6..
The Universe

So many of my dreams have already come true for 2009. My cup already runneth over in so many respects. I took my personal fitness and my coaching to a level I never even thought was possible, and to think that this is just the beginning!

What are my goals for 2009?

As far as fitness, I'm ready to take my body and health to yet another level with Chalean Extreme. I'm truly ready for extreme fitness.

As far as coaching, my goal is to continue doing what I'm doing: helping others change their lives through fitness. Also, I also never imagined that coaching could be a way to achieve financial independence. I now know it to be a real possibility. 2009 is going to be an incredible year for BeachBody. I am truly thrilled to be a part of this.

And on a personal level, I'll be working to achieve more balance between my coaching and research as a professor. I recently hired a success coach to help me manage my time better and to set manageable and attainable goals. As productive as I've been this year, I find myself wasting a whole lot of time doing a whole lot of nothing. If I am to achieve the goals I hope to achieve, I'm going to have to really focus and get to work. Mary, I'm looking forward to working with you!

My blog has received over 22,000 hits since I started it in May of this year. Thank you for all your kind emails and support throughout the year. All the while you guys have been thanking me for helping and motivating you, but, truly, I am better because of you.

2009 is going to be a year to remember! I'm looking forward to sharing it with you!

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD


No comments: