My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, January 1, 2009

To My Team


I wanted to share an email I sent out to my team of coaches this morning after reading the CEO's message to all BeachBody coaches. Here is Carl's email:

We laid the groundwork in 2007. Started to build momentum in 2008. And all the pieces are falling into place for a spike in awareness, demand, and activity.

Opportunity knocks hardest for the first three months of the year for those that are prepared to do what it takes to achieve... So let's you and I commit to make it count. We will talk it up. We won't accept any excuses or barriers.

We're going to use our own commitment to get fit to inspire and lead so people we care about will do the same.

The Beachbody Coach Network is the solution to the obesity issue. And this opportunity is the answer to economic uncertainty for those who get involved.


Bring on 2009 -- and let's you and I dare to "Dream Extreme"!


~Carl


My email will give you an idea of both the different possibilities with coaching and of my leadership style. If you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Barbie

***

Dear Coaches,

Happy New Year, Peeps!! I'm truly thrilled to be part of this team.

A few important things:

**There are all sorts of coaches on our team: those that just want to share the goodness of BeachBody with their friends and family, those that want the 25% discount, and those that want to coach their way to financial independence.

In my emails, I am casting a wide-enough-net to speak to our entire team. If you are only interested in sharing BB with family and friends, please feel free to ignore my emails about "making your business explode." I just don't want you to think that I am in any way pushing you to go in a direction in which you don't want to go. I'm here to help you grow as much as you want.

Also know that I went from not wanting to make a profit, to making $20 a week to $2000 a month. It happened somewhat slowly for me and my mindset was also slow to change, but it did happen. Again, I'm here to help you any way I can.

**I'm attaching a flyer that Coni sent out to her coaches. Modify as needed and post it in your neighborhood. With the economy being what it is, people are looking for different ways to make money.

**BeachBody called me to ask if I would be willing to speak during a Coaching Opportunity Webinar on January 6th. Peeps, this is great for our team. If you have anyone that might be interested in coaching, please invite them. This is not a Barbie-call, this is a BeachBody Corporate Call!

I will be posting the info on my blog, but you can also find it in the backoffice. Stay tuned.

I'll be back in Dallas this weekend. Let's aim for a Coaching Meeting this coming Thursday, the 8th.

Please feel free to email me with ideas. I will be more available once I'm back in Texas. Normal internet service, I can't wait.

BRING IT!!!

Barbie

Barbie, PhD
Independent BeachBody Double Star Diamond Coach
www.getfitwithbarbie.com

Go to my forum, Barbie's Slim Spot, for daily accountability and support:
http://forums.teambeachbody.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/4562911091/m/258106369

No comments: