My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chalean Extreme Deluxe DVD: Fat Challenge


Sometimes big things do come in small packages. Boys and Girls, I confess, at first I was upset that my 3 deluxe Chalean Extreme workouts came in one measly little dvd. "I paid 40 bucks for this?!" was my initial reaction. I mean, come on, how can anyone justify paying that much for a dvd.

Wellllllll, less than five minutes into my first deluxe workout, FAT CHALLENGE, all feelings of having been ripped off dissipated. Can we just say: Oh My G*d!

Um, I just realized that the workout was so extreme that I can't even remember what exactly was so challenging, but it was. It was awesome!

I also can't remember the last time I felt nauseated after a workout. Yea, that is a good thing, I think.

If you're looking to step up your game, to add a sixth day to your Chalean routine, the deluxe dvd is worth the price.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

Oh, man,

No comments: