Saturday, March 21, 2009
Hey, Boys and Girls!
It's time for another Slim Spot Eating Clean and Pressing Play Challenge. The Challenge is open to everyone!
DATES: Monday, March 23rd til Wednesday, April 22nd.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
1. You PRESS PLAY Five or Six Times a week, depending on your program. If you miss a workout, you're out of the challenge.
2. You EAT CLEAN six times a week. It's up to you if you want to stuff yourselves like a bell pepper on your cheat day. But, I recommend a cheat MEAL and not a cheat day.
3. YOU ARE ALLOWED "ONE ADDITIONAL CHEAT SNACK" in this 31 DAY PERIOD. That means, Out of the 31 days during which you are doing the challenge, you may treat yourself to ONE CHEAT SNACK (like a cookie or a glass of alcohol) in addition to your cheat meal. If you have a second cheat snack, you are out of the challenge.
4. You MUST report daily for the preceding day ON THE SLIM SPOT MESSAGE BOARD. For example, "Yesterday, I ate clean and pressed play." I am not a record keeper, so please go to the Slim Spot to hold yourselves accountable.
5. YOU REPORT EVERY SUNDAY or EARLY MONDAY TO OUR ORGANIZER--Can someone please volunteer!!!--to state if you are STILL IN THE RUNNING OR IF YOU ARE OUT.
At the end of the challenge, we will put the WARRIORS NAMES IN A HAT TO DETERMINE THE WINNER!
THE PRIZE: Tony's One on One Video
Will you be the last man/woman standing?!
YOU BE THE JUDGE!!!
I'll be updating my blog soon with information on Shakeology, BeachBody's latest product. Watch this video and go to www.shakeology.com for more info. It is truly a miracle drink! To purchase, just sign in to your BeachBody account or if you are not a member, go to www.milliondollarbody.com/barbie33 and click under Shop for Products!