My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Friday, April 24, 2009

Dallas/Ft. Worth, Here Comes Barbie!


Dear Boys and Girls,

I am READY for Saturday's BeachBody Coaching Opportunity Event tomorrow!

Today, I thought I'd share some pictures of the Coaches Summit held by BeachBody in Los Angeles, California this past March. It was amazing to get together with like-minded people to share in the BeachBody dream!

Here I am with my boyfriend Jason, fellow Two Star Diamond Coach. That's right, we're not afraid to Dream Extreme!


Here I am with the boys. Look at my arms!!


The Corporate Office asked me to do a mini-presentation at the Summit...in front of 750 people. Guys, I was soooooooo nervous. I think I kept tossing my microphone around.

The cute blond one is Traci, my coach's coach. Um, she made $370,000 last year helping other people get fit. When there are so many examples of people who are living the dream, I ask: Why not me? Yes, I am making it happen.


This is Carl Deikeler, CEO of BeachBody and myself. Why is he wearing my glasses? I can't see!!


Here I am with one of my coaches, Heather, and her husband Micheal. And that's Jason and me. Goodness, am I ALWAYS posing? Ooops!

And here I am with Judy, another one of our other AWESOME coaches!! She's also a Million Dollar Body Game Success Story Winner! She's lost over 80 lbs!


Alright, it's 9:00 am and I have lots to do today!

I hope to see some of you at tomorrow's event. Here are the details again:

AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER, THE LODGE

4501 Highway 360 South, Fort Worth, TX 76155. USA

917 620 8440

10:00 for BUSINESS PRESENTATION

10:45 NEW COACH MEETING

Bring it!!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: