My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What Are You Waiting For?



Dear Boys and Girls,

It had been a while since I last watched the BeachBody Coaching Infomercial, maybe it was sometime back in December. I knew the folks in the infomercial by name, but I had only met one or two of them.

As I watched it tonight in preparation for the NYC Business Opportunity Event, I realized that I've now met pretty much met everyone in the infomercial. These folks are real people, with real results, making a substantial income! And omg, slowly, or maybe not so slowly, I am joining them in their success.


You see, folks, you have got to believe that this is possible for you. Getting the results you have always dreamed of...POSSIBLE! YES! Look around you! We are surrounded by success stories! I submitted my story to be considered for the monthly transformation story several times and just knew that my time would eventually come. Pretentious? No!! If you work hard, you'll eventually get what you want!



I didn't go into coaching because of the money, that is still true today. But, I can tell you that the financial opportunity is THERE! My job as a coach--and it doesn't feel like a JOB!--is to help others get fit and to motivate them on their journey. I never push products, I never feel like I'm selling, and I never push people into coaching!

WHY?

I don't push because I KNOW that SUCCESS TAKES WORK! Buying a dvd won't get you fit! Pressing Play and Eating Clean WILL! Similarly, simply becoming a coach won't make you financially fit! You have to put in the work!

My team has the support system in place to help you meet your goals if you're willing to put in the work. True, there are no guarantees. That's why it's called an opportunity. But, this is one opportunity I'm glad I pursued.

Really, what are you waiting for? Gaby, one of the coaches on my team said to me, "I became a coach and never looked back." She's only 19. Wow. I could not have said it better myself.

Bring it!

Barbie, PhD

Click here to become a coach in our team

No comments: