My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Want to Learn More About Coaching? I'm Hosting an Online Info Session THIS THURSDAY!


Dear Boys and Girls,

Tomorrow night, Thursday, June 25th, at 8pm EASTERN TIME, I will be hosting an online information session on coaching as an Independent Team BeachBody Coach.

If you enjoy helping others and would like to earn a second income, come see what it is all about.

As I said at last night's meeting at BeachBody Headquarters during my testimonial, I would be doing what I'm doing for free. The fact that I get a "Thank You Check" from the CEO of the company, Carl Deikeler, for helping others get fit is an unbelievable bonus.

Thanks to my income as a BeachBody Coach, I can spend the summer in California without having to worry about finances. And for the first time in my life, I bought a book on investing for retirement.

After seeing so many successful BeachBody coaches around me, I dared to ask, "Why not me?" So, I went for the dream.

Yes, Why not you?

This is a no-pressure meeting. If you'd like attend, do! And if you'd like to be a coach on our team, please get in contact with me so we can get you started on the right foot.

Bring it!!

Barbie, PhD

***

1. Please join my meeting, Thursday, June 25 at 08:00 PM EASTERN TIME
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/863955776

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial 914-339-0013
Access Code: 863-955-776
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 863-955-776

No comments: