My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Get It Done and Over WIth!


Dear Boys and Girls,

With a research application deadline looming (I have to turn it in before I leave on vacation Friday), I woke up asking myself: Will I have time to work out? You see, I am at my sharpest in the early morning.

But, before I could rationalize skipping my workout, I made some coffee, put some workout clothes on, and Pressed Play.

The mentality that "I'm too busy to work out today" is what got me in the trouble in the past. I am never going back there again.

It's 8:03 pm and I find myself asking, "Should I skip my workout tomorrow morning so I can get my application done in time?"

Why do we play these psychological games with ourselves? I'm not sure, but I know what I have to do. Tomorrow morning I will be getting up super duper extra early to Burn It Up with Slim in 6.

If you don't have time to work out, then you need to make some time by getting up earlier.

Yes, mam, I am on it.

It's late. I'm off to make a quick dinner and then it's back to the books.

Bring it, people!

Barbie, PhD

No comments: