My Updated Transformation: A 2-Year Journey

My Beachbody Top Coach Video and Transformation!

Facebook Badge

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can You Pass the Pencil Test or Do You Need A Lift?



Dear Boys and Girls,

If we're not friends on Facebook, then I urge you to join! We had a blast today as many of us dared to take the dreaded Pencil Test and half of us spent the day wondering what that meant!

The Brazil Butt Lift is out! It's BeachBody's latest program designed to give you a firmer boom-boom! I swear, the program even comes with its very own pencil!

So what exactly is the Pencil Test? If you place a pencil in the are where your butt cheek ends and your thigh begins...and the pencil gets stuck or lost, well, you need a little lift! But, don't despair! The program was created to help you SOLVE the problem! I love that the program comes with a Booty Makeover Guide with its very own diagram of someone who fails the pencil test!



I couldn't help myself, as soon as I opened up my package, I had to take the test. There was no place to lodge my pencil. I passed with flying colors. But, guess what? I'm still excited to give the Brazil Butt Lift it a go by incorporating it into my existing routine.



Stay tuned, I will try my first workout tomorrow!

And can we get serious for a second? Any program is only as effective as your diet. If you workout regularly but your diet is poor, your body will reflect that. So: bring it in the kitchen, friends!

Your booty friend,
Barbie, PhD

4 comments:

Pam said...

I'll be opening my Brazil Butt Lift tomorrow. Is there a disclaimer in there anywhere about "old" butts? I have quite a few years on you, girl!!! LOL

screwdestiny said...

Ooh, a test, how fun! I was a little nervous that I wouldn't pass because I have quite a bit more junk in my trunk than you do (and I like it that way), but I did. Woot! I've still got to check out this new program, though. Sounds interesting.

screwdestiny said...

*just checked it out* Oh, I SO want this! Any trainer that is good enough for Alessandra Ambrosio is definitely good enough for me!

Coach Barbie, PhD said...

It is awesommmmmme!!! I just did my first two workouts and I LOVE IT!

STay tuned for a review tonight. I have a lot of work to do today, but I'm excited to get my review up on my blog!

Rebecca, email me.